Monday, February 25, 2008

The weekend

Well I was sick on friday so we will skip that because I didn't do anything. Saturday was like most, drunken fun. I went to a "sorting" which I had never seen before. For the uninitiated, a sorting is a practice run for horse riders and team ropers. Basically a team of two on horseback tries to get 10 calves from on arena circle to the another in a very specific order. I know that it sounds extremely simple, but calves have a group mentality and you basically have to scare them away from the pack with your horse, and it can be very challenging. After that I went to a coming home party for a friend of mine who now lives in Lawrence. 2 kegs and jungle juice got me really liquored up. After that I went to Mark Smiths house, which was really not my scene, lots of jocks and pretty boys. So I left, and walked half a mile in the wrong frigging direction before I walked the mile home. And sunday I studied for a test. So that was really it.

No comments: